1.20.2009

Slow Sync Flash

I was messing around the other day...and consequently got extremely dizzy in the process. Anyway, my camera, and other DSLRs have this function called Slow Sync Flash. There are a few options one could perform. You can flash the bulb then open the shutter right after. You can set it to open the shutter then flash. There are also other artistic combinations - such as flashing twice. I would provide more information but as of current I don't really know a whole lot, just that it exists. I am not sure which one to use for which event - but I did find out how to use it...

Anyway, this was like my final attempt before I made myself too sick. There were many others that I took that looked terrible. After messing with the lighting inside the house, the f/stop, the shutter speed, the bulb sync mode(s), and perfecting my awesome smile, I finally came up with this:


IMG_0891

Click on the picture to see a full size one...it's pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment