5.12.2009

Istanbul?

So, the fiance is off to Turkey for 10 days...

She needs to go over there and show the factory how to do their job...haha, if only it was that easy. Turns out, the company she works for doesn't really do the typical standards/market trends with regards to measurements....and the factory, who has many clients, can't quite get it right.

So, fiance, and a co-worker are heading off there..

PARTY AT MY PLACE FOR THE NEXT 10 DAYS!!! hahaha

Anyway, I am pretty jealous - we looked at plane tickets out there, and it's only $830 for a flight - which I guess wouldn't be terrible, and I get a free place to stay...eh...I just started my new contract 6 days ago - I figure I shouldn't be taking vacation days quite yet.

Here is to wishing her a safe and fun trip (albeit she will be "working" - I am sure they will find some good things to do)!

No comments:

Post a Comment