5.29.2009

Camping and another BDay...

So this weekend the fiancee and I are off to go camping...We are going to some state park in the middle of nowhere...I have somehow convinced her that we should bring our bikes and go for a ride one of the days!

Anyway, it also is in celebration of her birthday coming up! The big 2-5....that's right, we are 1/2 your age Aunt...LOL

Anyway, it should be a good time, and I'm hoping I get some good pictures to display to everyone. Other than that, this summer is turning out to be super busy - we have Mr. ID and (soon to be Mrs. ID) - but for now I'll nickname her Marzipan - mostly because that is what I think of when I see her last name - haha...anyway, they are getting married in September - so we will have his bachelor party, her bachelorette party, her bridal shower (not that I'm going...), the fiancees sister is getting married - so there is her bachelorette party and her bridal shower (again, things I don't have to go to/worry about), her cousin is getting married, both our siblings are graduating college, were going to Cali to visit a bunch of relatives for that....wow - life sure got krayzie...Hey everyone in Cali - you will officially get to meet the fiancee when we are out there for the younger big bro's graduation!

But for now, we will take it slow - as this weekend camping trip might our only break until, well, middle of October......

No comments:

Post a Comment