5.22.2009

Back from Turkey...

The fiance got home last night...plane from NY was delayed a little bit, but it wasn't terrible - for me...haha - her 11.5 hour flight, however, was a little better than completely terrible...

She keeps saying how much she "misses me" - I don't even know what that means (kidding)...Ultimately, I guess I did miss her picking everything up, cleaning nearly everything, and giving me back scratches at night...haha - looks like all I do is "take take take", huh? That's probably true...but I did wash her car and fill it up with gas...that's gotta count for something, right?...

I am hoping the weather cooperates this weekend, so hopefully we can put in some good miles on the bike - temps are staying high enough during the night that we can get up early in the morning. However, being out in the middle of no where, with all the trees cut down for corn fields, makes any little amount of wind that much worse...of course, when you are dying for some sort of breeze there is zero wind, 70% humidity, and its 89F...OHIO....yeah

Have a good holiday weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment