12.30.2009

I Can't Believe I'm Writing This Again

First off...

HAHAHAHA....

Secondly,
Karl Rove - you hypocritical asshole...go tell President Bush what to do next...

In case you all have missed it - Karl Rove got his second, SECOND divorce! Now, why does this matter at all? Well, ultimately, it doesn't. I really could not care any less about politicians - all of them - but I do feel the need to call out a d-bag when I see one (and for the record, yes, sometimes I am a d-bag). Nonetheless, his second divorce (and the first one for that matter) is hilarious because he is one of the BIGGEST supporters of what Washington (and Christians) call a "Traditional Marriage".

And by "Traditional Marriage", I really mean gay marriage. Yup, were going there again. So, were going to pass laws that say gay marriage is illegal, because it isn't traditional, however, were going to allow divorce...Hmmmm....

I seriously hope people realize how messed up this really is!?!?! You can't get all moral on us and enforce your morals, if you don't even stick to them. Let's face it, traditionally marriage was and is supposed to last "until death do us part", remember that in the vows? I'm not even married yet and I know this. Well, guess what all you divorcees out there (and yea, I'm talking to you Mr. Rove) - you don't even have a traditional marriage. Sure, divorce now days is common place, and we get it - but stop trying to preach to us it's still traditional, because, it isn't - especially if you're going to pull the religion card, hypocrite.

Seriously, He's willing to limit other people's marriage choices on his moral grounds, but not their own. That's the very permissive, untraditional and un-Christian law that Rove just exploited in order to obtain his divorce.

Sanctity of marriage, huh - good one Karl! Maybe it really is the sanctity of divorce...

No comments:

Post a Comment